Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We're off to Osakis today for Christmas with my Mom's side of the family.  The Boys and I are heading up soon and Dave will come up after work (poor Daddy has to work a full day today - he didn't realize he still had PTO otherwise we'd be together on this fine morning).  I'm packing up for Johnny all by myself.  I know this sounds as though I'm helpless, but please remember that the two adults living in this house need to make a list if they go to the store in search of more than 2 items.  It's been a few years since I've packed up a baby and, considering they are so small, require a ton of shit!  I hope there is enough room in the Jetta for all of it.  Geesh!

Henry had a VERY good Christmas.  Santa brought him the Zero Gravity Wall Racer he asked for.  In blue, no less - Santa knew his favorite color!  He also brought him a new Curious George, knowing that his previous George got puked on and the smell just never came out after several washings.  Dave is pretty happy with his hockey gloves The Boys gave him, practicing throwing them down for a fight in the hallway.  I got a sweet Billy Bragg shirt and a Mighty Muggs Han Solo in Hoth Battle Gear.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment