Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hot = young blonde country singer?

Henry did one of those sudden maturity level jumps somewhere along the line recently. I'm thinking it's due to having a whole summer around a couple of 8 and 9 year olds at daycare. The other day I was told that Taylor Swift is hot. Really? Not according to my lesbian niece, but, ok. Does he know what "hot" means? He defines it as beautiful. Ok, I know he has an understanding of beauty so he must honestly think Taylor Swift is hot. I just Googled her and, well, I can understand how a boy might like to look at that.

He's got a buddy over here tonight while his folks are at the Twins game and they are playing video games. Henry does this thing where he color commentates throughout the game in a really annoying voice. I'm going to need to break him of that. It's fun to see him with a good friend hanging out and doing what boys do (which is call each other names and laugh, apparently). The buddy is getting tired, however, and I'm really glad the baseball game didn't go into extra innings. He's not pretty when he's tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment